Present a Winning Business Case
“Those who think, present.” ~Aayush Jain
How to Present a Winning Business Case in 5 Slides – Course Description
You’ve already put a great deal of work into preparing a solid business case for your project or idea. But when it comes to the critical presentation phase, how do you earn the support of decision makers in the room? How do you present your case so that it’s clear and straightforward while also persuasive?
What you will learn:
- How to develop winning Business Case presentations for your Business Case.
- Best practices for clear, step-by-step approach to presentations using Strategic Business Case canvas.
This workshop is geared towards product and program managers who are seeking to advance their knowledge and will teach you how to go beyond the traditional approach to creating comprehensive, yet concise presentations to your executive stakeholders. This workshop has a very pragmatic focus on learning objectives and takeaways that can be put to work immediately!
It is taught in a collegial, interactive manner that enhances active learning, ensures a clear understanding of concepts and methodologies, and provides a forum for open exchange of ideas between participants.
Who should attend:
- Product managers and those who manage product portfolios.
- Project managers, project portfolio managers, and PMO directors.
- Managers at all levels with a need to design and deliver compelling presentations.