Companies traditionally focused on tactical objectives of efficiency and customer service instead of linking strategic objectives directly to the business outcomes.
This one-day, hands-on workshop introduces a practical approach for value measurement of product performance and the alignment of these measures to product strategy and goals as well as continuous application of risk management practices that are critical to product success.
What you will learn:
- What is product success?
- How to set value goals and outcomes to measure product performance.
- How to define Critical Success Factors that support stated goals and outcomes.
- Learn how to construct key performance indicators that accurately track achievement of stated goals and outcomes.
- Identify set of measures supporting key performance indicators.
- Learn how to apply continuous risk management practices critical to product success.
This workshop is geared towards product management professionals who are seeking to advance their knowledge and skills in the area product value and benefit realization and will teach you how to go beyond the traditional approach to product management in a flexible and adaptive way.
Who should attend:
- Product managers and those who manage product portfolios.
- Project managers, project portfolio managers, and PMO directors.
- Business development managers.
- Managers at all levels that need to bring clarity to their to decision making.
This workshop has very pragmatic focus on learning objectives and takeaways that can be put to work immediately!
It is taught in a collegial, interactive manner that enhances active learning, ensures clear understanding of concepts and methodologies, and provides a forum for exchange of ideas between participants.
All attendees will receive, templates as well as other supplemental materials used during the workshop.
This workshop will earn you 8 PDUs for the "Business & Strategic Management" skill area of the PMI Talent Triangle towards PMP, PgMP, PfMP and PMI-PBA certifications.